Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Matthew McConaughey in My Local Park

I went for a walk the other day, and there was a security guard sitting at the entrance into the Park. I could see many tents and vans and so forth and so asked what was happening. "I can't comment" was the brief reply.
Apparently it was a film production, another source told me before I returned home.

Only today did I find out.....

Brisbane had its last day masquerading as the Caribbean as Hollywood stars Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey finished filming for their upcoming movie.
Fool's Gold, in which the A-listers play married treasure hunters, has been filming since Monday at the historic Queensland University of Technology campus.
Hudson and son Ryder have been sighted enjoying the nightlife around the city this week, while McConaughey has kept a low profile.
A spokeswoman for Warner Brothers said the crew would pack up filming before moving to the Gold Coast to film the last scenes.
But the coast's famous beaches will not be used, with most filming to be done at studios at Warner Brothers Movie World.
The entire movie has been shot in Queensland, giving the state's industry a huge boost.
Filming began earlier this month in north Queensland, which also became the Caribbean for the movie.
The film is due to be released in 2008.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home