Monday, September 25, 2006

A gift....

I received these tulips last week.

_________________________



I awoke and arose early today.

I have moved into another part of my sleeping cycle.

I planted some Cos lettuce, and plucked off the laterals from the tomato plants, as my mother taught me. I watered whatever looked like it was thirsty, and then harvested strawberries from my little plot: they are sweet and satisfying, amazing to observe through the growing stages.

Then I took a nap. I will no doubt do this several times today.

I called a friend in California and chatted to another in Hawaii.

I received an email from the Florida Pan-handle.

I thought about the Irwin Family and the wildlife of the world.

I figured out what to make for dinner - if I can find the energy.

I looked at the dust bunnies - not even hiding in the corners anymore. They are my next target.






1 Comments:

Blogger Marg said...

I love tulips!!

8:37 PM, September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home