Sunday, December 09, 2007

powerpoint presentations and learning about Photostory


Over the last couple of weeks I have learnt a lot more about how to use this program.
I Googled and found a tutorial on how to imbed music and that worked really well.

A local someone who 'cooks a lot of rice' taught me how to get music in the format required and then when I called my favourite Help Desk I learnt how to save the presentation so it could be played even if the PC does not have power point installed.
(well it would have been good to know that last Christmas)

Then in a throw away line I was asked if I was familiar with Microsoft Photostory?
I AM NOW!!!

SEE ABOVE IMAGE

if you are using an authorised version of Windows then PHOTOSTORY can download it for free from HERE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home