Monday, August 06, 2007

Caral's Prompt

What do you do to relax and unwind?

I sit on the garden swing and eat yoghurt and strawberries.
I lay on my bed and read.
I do digital scrapbooking.
I talk to friends - in person, on the phone or by email or chat.

I do some basic yoga I have learnt - that really helps...and stretches, I can put my hands on the floor.
With out bending my knees.

I daydream.

If I need to shut my mind down, which gets more of a continual workout then my body I try to sleep. This is not always easy to do.

The greatest challenge for me is to shut off the thinking and the writing. I have some little visual walks I mentally go on to attempt to stem the flow, I also use these when I am at the dentist or something else scary and potentially painful.




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those are all good ideas on ways to calm down. Sometimes I think I really need to learn yoga. Heehee.

2:37 PM, August 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home